Trace Metal Analyzer
Thermo Niton XRF Metal Analyzer
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Model Name/Number||XL2 100G|
|Machine Type||Gun Spectro|
|Usage/Application||General metal analyzer|
|Detector Type||High-performance semiconducto|
|Dimension||10.25 x 11 x 4 in. (256 x 275 x 100 mm)|
|Display Type||Fixed angle, color, touch-screen display|
|Weight||3 lbs 5.8 oz (1.53 kg)|
|Weight With Battery||3 lbs 5.8 oz (1.53 kg)|
|Data Process||USB, Bluetooth(TM), and RS-232 serial communication|
Get immediate, nondestructive elemental analysis of alloy materials from titanium to nickel with the Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XL2100G General Metal Analyzer. The XL2100G analyzer is a practical, cost-effective solution that offers fast analysis for general alloy identification, basic fabrication, and scrap metal sorting. This high value, high performance analyzer features advanced electronics yet it is ruggedly built to withstand the harshest environments, in the field or on the shop floor.
The value choice to ensure accuracy, precision, and ease of use:
- Precise elemental analysis of alloy materials
- Very easy to use – even by non-technical personnel
- Ruggedly designed for the most challenging industrial environments, and sealed against moisture and dust
- Completely nondestructive test
- Ergonomically designed
- Customizable menus with multiple language options and daylight-readable icons
- Standard analytical range of more than 25 elements from sulfur to uranium.
- Item Code: 90271000
- Delivery Time: Immediate
Thermo Niton XL 2 Plus Metal Analyser
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Model Name/Number||XL2 Plus Metal analyzer|
|Machine Type||Spectro Gun|
|Usage/Application||Verification of metals and alloys|
|Detector Type||Silicon drift detector (SDD) Detector ProGuard protection included|
|Dimension||10 x 10.8 x 3.9 in (25.6 x 27.5 x 10 cm)|
|Weight||3.4 lbs with battery (1.53 kg)|
Features & Benefits
- 2W X-Ray Tube
- Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) for light element detection (Mg, Al, Si, P, S)
- Detector ProGuard Protection
- Micro Camera
- Hot Swap Battery
- Touch Screen and Directional Keys
- Password Protected Security
- IP54 Certified (Splash/ Dust Proof)
- Nose Cone Alignment Guides
- Verification of metals and alloys in manufacturing
- Quality Assurance testing for positive material identification
- Point-and-shoot sorting at scrap recycling operations
- Coating thickness measurements from single element layers
- Precious metal assay of bullion and jewelry
- Geochemical analysis for ore trading and grade control
- On-site heavy metal screening of polluted soils
- Lead in paint inspection of industrial facilities
- Screening of hazardous substances in consumer goods
- Delivery Time: 2 to 3 weeks
Niton XL3t GOLDD XRF Analyzer
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Model Name/Number||XL 3t GOLDD|
|Machine Type||Gun Spectro|
|Usage/Application||metal alloy identification, lead-based paint testing, RCRA metals in soil, toy and consumer goods sc|
|Detector Type||Geometrically Optimized Large Area Drift Detector (GOLDD) Proprietary detector with 180,000 throughp|
|Dimension||9.60 x 9.05 x 3.75 in. (244 x 230 x 95.5 mm)|
|Display Type||Tilting, color, touch-screen display|
|Weight||< 3.0 lbs (< 1.3 kg)|
|Data Process||Touch-screen keyboard User-programmable pick lists Optional wireless remote barcode reader|
|I Deal In||New Only|
GOLDD Technology: When low detection limits and high sample throughput are critical, the Niton XL3t GOLDD+ XRF analyzer delivers measurement times up to 10-times faster than conventional Si-PIN detectors and up to 3-times more precise than conventional smaller silicon drift detectors (SDD) - without helium purge or vacuum. For further enhancing light element analysis, a helium purge option is available. Niton analyzers also feature the highest performance X-ray tube and speed detector available on the market.
Wide Range of Applications:
Scrap Metal Recycling: Sorts aluminum, titanium and bronze alloys, and achieves superior performance for tramp and trace element analysis.
Mining Exploration: Fast, accurate analysis of light elements. Identifies anomalies near the averages naturally found in the earth's crust. Facilitates advanced exploration and soil analysis, concentrate measurement, ore blending, precious metal identification and lab analysis prequalification.
Environmental: Detects contaminants such as chlorine and sulfur in sediment and arsenic in soil. Identifies environmental hazards in residential, commercial and industrial settings, such as toxic drywall.
- Standard analytical range: Up to 30 elements from Mg to U (varies by application).
- Most powerful x-ray tube on the market for handheld XRF analysis.
- Point and shoot simplicity- very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel.
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments.
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results.
- Sealed against moisture and dust.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Daylight-readable icons.
- Incorporates multi-language options.
- Color, touch-screen display.
- Standard Thermo Scientific™ Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software suite allows you to set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis, or remotely monitor, and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC.
- Integrated USB and Bluetooth™ communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device. Optional accessories include Bluetooth barcode reader, Bluetooth printer and Bluetooth GPS.
Portable Trace Metal Analyzer
The PDV6000ultra can detect a range of different metals (for example As, Cd, Cr, Cu, Hg, Ni, Pb, Se, Ti, Zn, and others. Please refer to Trace Metals brochure for a full list of metals and their detection limits to single figure ppb levels. With the optional add-on SV Lab Cell, the PDV6000ultra can detect Co, Cr and Ni more easily, typically to 1ppb levels. The SV LabCell can also detect Mo and U. Color or turbidity does not affect the method. Ideally suited for water analysis, dirty water samples and soil samples may require simple on-site sample preparations to remove interferences. Foodsamples will require digestion to prepare them for analysis.