Approx. Rs 11 Lakh / Piece Get Latest Price
When you need nondestructive testing with results in seconds for metal analysis, mining and exploration, and lead paint testing for toys and consumer goods, the Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XL3t XRF Analyzer is the definitive tool for scrap metal recycling, casting and fabrication, manufacturing QA/QC and positive material identification. Get real-time compliance testing, including screening of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods, for the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), Proposition 65, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and other regulations.
The feature-leading, handheld Niton XL3t XRF Analyzer offers features engineered to improve your productivity and profitability.
· High sensitivity and measurement accuracy.
· Lower detection limits for higher-Z elements, with additional elements Mg, Al, Si and P via helium purge.
· Standard analytical range: 25 elements from S to U.
· Optional CCD camera for visually identifying and recording images of samples.
· A user-selectable 3mm small spot to locate areas of interest on a sample.
· Flip-up, color, touch-screen display.
· Ergonomic design.
· Easy-to-use software.
· 50 kV x-ray tube provides approximately twice the x-ray flux of a 40 kV x-ray tube.
· Hotfoot hot surface adaptor allows testing in petrochemical refineries up to 842°F (450°C).
· Standard Thermo Scientific™ Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software suite allows you to set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis, or remotely monitor, and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC.
· Integrated USB and Bluetooth™ communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device. Optional accessories include Bluetooth barcode reader, Bluetooth printer, and Bluetooth GPS.