MICROMAC TOC is a microprocessor controlled On Line analyzer specifically designed for automatic TOC monitoring on several type of water matrices, including sea water in compliance with international as well as latest CPCB directives for waste water monitoring
The analyzer is based on the standard UV-persulphate method coupled with aNon Dispersive InfraRed (NDIR) detector.
Robust and Reliable
Designed for industrial and environmental on-line applications, Micromac C ensures the highest level of reliability in the electronics, mechanics and hydraulics components.
Complete separation between electronics and hydraulics plus a simple and robust hydraulics allows long term and reliable operations
Easy to install
The analyzer is delivered after a long and successful series of factory tests. It is ready for installation, without any further adjustment; it is provided completed with a spare set for start up. To start monitoring activity, Customer needs only to connect sample line, waste line and power supply and to insert reagents and calibrant into the internal compartment
As robust as cast iron, but as easy to operate as a smartphone – that's what Wohler's new flue gas analyzer feels like in your hand. Appropriately, the advantages are equally substantial: A tip with your finger on the Wohler A 550 is all that is required to perform analyses, inspections and settings on residential and commercial appliances. The flue gas analyzer is equipped with coded connections for the 4 Pa test and even »NEW AND UNIQUE« a wood moisture content measurement function to VDI Guideline 4206 (VDI = Association of German Engineers).
· Simple to use: Switch on – read off – done
· Large, color touchscreen: Displays up to 14 measurement and calculation values
· Intuitive to operate via on-screen keyboard
· Calibrate in the flue gas pipe via a fresh air pump (Wohler A 550)
· Graphic hot spot search
· Effective condensate protection
· Automatic CO clean out pump protects CO sensor (Wohler A 550)
· 4-filter technology – easily accessible
· Analyzer and sensor diagnostics
· Sensor replacement – user-friendly
· Rechargeable battery operating time: more than 12 h with Lithium Ion power
· Hose assembly – robust and flexible
Huge range of applications:
· Expandable with up to 5 sensors
· For measurements: NO, NO2, SO2
· Insertion probe for a variety of measurement tasks
· Spillage Test and much more
· First flue gas analyzer incl. wood moisture content measurement (wood moisture probe included in scope of supply of Wohler A 550)
Simple data management:
· 1,000 measurement records
· Data transfer via USB, Bluetooth or infrared
This multi-gas monitor provides versatile, customizable detection and monitoring of up to six gases, available in both pumped and diffused air models. With more than 25 sensors to choose from — the broadest selection in its class — it can test for VOCs, combustibles, and a range of toxic threats, as well as monitor sufficient oxygen levels, making it an excellent choice for personal protection and leak detection in a range of industries and applications. The wireless connection sends threat and alarm data in real time to a central command, providing superior awareness for fast incident response. And its replaceable sensors, alarm, and battery, large screen, and automated bump testing and calibration make it easy to use and maintain.